You don’t have to be sham-rocking out in Dublin’s Hard Rock Café this St. Patrick’s Day to enjoy some of the best HRC pins taking center stage.
We’re raising our glasses to toast the Top-10 Most Valuable St. Patrick’s Day Hard Rock Café pins currently found on hobbyDB.
Unlike the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, St. Patrick’s Day-themed Hard Rock pins are plentiful with close to 600 found within the hobbyDB database. If you have a few of the scarcer pins, however, you may very well have harnessed some luck of the Irish of your own.
Remember, estimated values are always fluctuating, especially as we add more and more price points to the database. Click here to check out our current list of the Most Valuable St. Patrick’s Day Hard Rock Café Pins.
10. St. Patrick’s Day 2009 – Girl on Motorcycle Pin ($40)
9. St. Patrick’s Day Parade (Non-Clone) ($46)
8. St. Patrick’s Day 2001 – Leprechaun Sitting on Guitar ($50)
7. Waitress with Brown Guitar – Prototype ($55)
6. St. Patrick’s Girl on Shamrock – Prototype ($80)
5. Les Paul FCP – Green with White Banner ($85)
4. St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Band 2 of 3 – Flute Prototype ($100)
3. St. Patrick’s Day 2003 Leprechaun Guitar (Error) ($100)
2. St. Patrick’s Day Horseshoe Pin – Prototype ($110)
1. St. Patrick’s Day “Pot of Gold” – Prototype ($150)
As great as this pin looks, unfortunately, this prototype was never produced.
Make sure to peruse the entire Hard Rock Cafe Pin database where you’ll discover more than 90,000 HRC items. Do you have a favorite St. Patrick’s Day Hard Rock Café Pin? Show us in the comments below!!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, LEGO, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
We also occasionally accept consideration from Brands, Service Providers, or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.