At long last, the Black Widow returns to our silver (and small) screens this weekend. The Marvel Cinematic Universe’s latest incarnation of Natasha Romanoff’s alter ego has us thinking about the most-valuable Black Widow collectibles found on hobbyDB.
And, yes, this list is predominantly comprised of figures from Funko and Hot Toys. But there are plenty of great Black Widow collectibles found on hobbyDB ranging from Hot Wheels, LEGO and Diamond Select to Hard Rock Café pins and, of course, comic books.
As for Estimated prices? They’re not as ninja as the Black Widow. Instead, estimated values tend to fluctuate over time, particularly as more and more price points are added to the database. Follow this link for a current list of the most-valuable Black Widow collectibles on hobbyDB.
Top-10 Most-Valuable Black Widow Collectibles on hobbyDB
10. Funkoverse Marvel 4-Pack (Funko) ($60)
9. Black Widow with Shield (Funko) ($60)
8. Black Widow – Winter Soldier (Funko) ($70)
7. Black Widow (Iron Man 2) (Hot Toys) ($200)
6. Black Widow (Infinity War) (Hot Toys) ($240)
5. Black Widow (Avengers: Endgame) (Hot Toys) ($250)
4. Black Widow (Winter Soldier) (Hot Toys) ($280)
3. Black Widow (Age of Ultron) (Hot Toys) ($290)
2. Black Widow (The Avengers) (Hot Toys) ($400)
1. Black Widow (Civil War) (Hot Toys) ($470)
Calling all Black Widow fans! Bring your Natalia Alianovna “Natasha” Romanova fandom to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team adds items and prices, curates subjects and much, much more. If this sounds like a group of superheroes that you’d like to assemble with, message us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Feels surprisingly nice to see this many items of ones curation in a hobbyDB Top-10 list. Black Widow excelsior! 🙂
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites. While we also accept consideration from Brands or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.