The world tragically lost Marilyn Monroe at age 36 on this day (Aug. 4) in 1962. So we thought it’d be fitting to honor the original Blonde Bombshell by examining the legacy and broken hearts she left behind with a look at the most-valuable Marilyn Monroe collectibles.
Remember, estimated values are always fluctuating, especially as we add more items and prices to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Click here for a current list of the most-valuable Marilyn Monroe collectibles on hobbyDB.
Top-10 Most-Valuable Marilyn Monroe Collectibles
10. Marilyn Monroe (Funko – Wacky Wobblers) ($25)
9. Blonde Girl with Red Guitar (Hard Rock Café Pins) ($26)
8. Marilyn Monroe (Gold Dress) (Funko – Wacky Wobblers) ($28)
7. Marilyn in Red Dress (Hard Rock Café Pin) ($29)
6. Marilyn Monroe (White Swimsuit) (Funko – Wacky Wobblers) ($30)
5. Marilyn Diptych Dunny (Kidrobot) ($30)
4. Marilyn Monroe with Sunglasses (Funko) ($30)
3. 3D Gold Award Show Girl (Hard Rock Café Pin) ($50)
2. Gold Marilyn Diptych Dunny (Kidrobot) ($115)
1. Marilyn Monroe (Blitzway) ($470)
How big is your fandom for Marilyn Monroe? Bring that energy to the hobbyDB Squad as a member of our volunteer team. Our team adds items and prices to the guide, curates subjects and much more. Join the Squad today by messaging us at email@example.com!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 312 other subscribers