The final season of “The Walking Dead” is underway and, hopefully, the world is running short on walkers by now.
We’re celebrating 11 seasons of the hit AMC show by taking a look at the most-valuable collectibles from The Walking Dead franchise.
Remember, estimated values aren’t catatonic like a zombie. Instead, they’re known to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. See below for more information on how you can contribute. Follow this link for a current list of the most-valuable Walking Dead collectibles.
Top-20 Most-Valuable Collectibles from The Walking Dead
20. King Ezekiel (threezero) ($180)
19. Michonne’s Pet 2 (Bloody) (Funko) ($185)
18. Glenn (Bloody) (Funko) ($190)
17. Michonne (threezero) ($210)
16. Michonne’s Pet Walker Twin Pack (threezero) ($200 – $220)
15. Hershel Greene (Headless) [SDCC] (Funko) ($220)
14. Daryl Dixon (threezero) ($260)
13. Rosita (Funko) ($260)
12. Merle Dixon (Zombie) (Funko) ($260)
11. Freddy Funko (Daryl Dixon) (Funko) ($290)
10. Daryl Dixon (threezero) ($300)
9. Rick Grimes (threezero) ($310)
8. Merle Dixon (threezero) ($360)
7. Michonne with Michonne’s Pet Walker Twin Pack (threezero) ($360)
6. Negan (threezero) ($390)
5. Daryl Dixon (Bloody) (Gemini Collectibles) (Funko) ($370 – $390)
4. Freddy (Walking Dead) (Funko) ($420)
3. Daryl Dixon (Poncho) (Prototype) (Funko) ($500)
2. Freddy Funko (RV Walker) (SDCC 2013) (Funko) ($630 – $1,020)
1. Freddy Funko (Bloody) (SDCC 2013) (Funko) ($780 – $2,130)
Are you an avid fan of The Walking Dead? Share that passion with us as a member of the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers adds items, prices and UPC codes, curates subjects and much more. If interested, message us at email@example.com!
I have a collectible not listed that im 100% sure is a very rare collectible. Actually, I found this item at a walmart years ago and purchased it. Its extremely rare as it is a factory mess up. Its a Metal Michonne in a Rick Grimes box. Still sealed unopened.
An Error! Show us a photo! Some types of Errors are valuable (for example Hot Wheels), In others less so and value is very hard to ascertain.
I have a rare Daryl Dixon in the first series that was sold has a production error The WalkingDead Title was packaged upside down makes it unique.
Let’s see it!
I have a factory error action figure that I Bought at Books a Million.
it’s Hershel but mislabeled as the Governor. Thought the factory mess up was ironic based on the two character roles.
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites. While we also accept consideration from Brands or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.