The production house Hot Toys was founded in 2000 and originally focused on sixth scale models dedicated to military and police special forces. But as we all remember from the 2005 film “Batman Begins,” escalation is a real thing and before long, the company created by Howard Chan assembled a cast of superheroes from DC Comics, Marvel and an entire universe of silver screen classics.
In addition to adding quarter scale statues, Hot Toys also introduced the likes of Cosbaby Bobbleheads, Artist Mix Collectible figures, Collectible Busts and Life-Sized statues among their high-end collectibles.
With a plethora of Hot Toys characters found on hobbyDB, we thought we’d take a look at the most-valuable of them all. The ones that Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark wished they’d owned. Fans of Batman and Iron Man are going to love this list.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, particularly as we add more and more items and price points to the guide to ensure its accuracy. Click here for a list of the most-valuable Hot Toys collectibles currently found on hobbyDB.
Top-20 Most-Valuable Hot Toys Collectibles
20. Iron Man Mark XLIII ($970)
19. Davy Jones ($980)
18. Tumbler (Camouflage Version) ($1,010)
17. Batmobile (The Dark Knight) ($1,020)
16. Hulkbuster ($1,030)
15. The Bat (Deluxe Set) ($1,030)
14. Hall of Armor – Set of 7 ($1,070)
13. Hulkbuster (Deluxe Version) ($1,210)
12. Han Solo & Chewbacca ($1,260)
11. Don Vito Corleone ($1,260)
10. PredAlien ($1,300)
9. Iron Man Mark IV with Suit-Up Gantry ($1,380)
8. Scar Predator ($1,600)
7. Batmobile (1989) ($1,620)
6. Iron Man Mark III (Silly Thing’s “TK” Edition) (Gunmetal) ($1,680)
5. Michael Jackson (Billie Jean / History Tour Version) ($1,690)
4. Ivan Drago ($2,520)
3. DeLorean Time Machine ($2,570)
2. Batman (Dawn of Justice) ($7,500)
1. Armored Batman ($8,000)
What temperature does your passion for Hot Toys burn at? Bring the exuberance to the hobbyDB Squad! Our team of volunteers adds items, prices and UPC codes, curates subjects and much more. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like the Squad for you!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.