It’s time to play the music! It’s time to light the lights! It’s time to meet the Top-20 Most Valuable Muppets on hobbyDB tonight!
Who doesn’t love Jim Henson’s The Muppets? From Animal to Yolanda the Rat and all the funny fuzziness between, The Muppets have spawned an entire industry of collectibles from classic plush to diecast, vinyl figures, ornaments and more. So we decided to take a look at the most valuable on hobbyDB!
Remember, estimated values are always fluctuating, particularly as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Click here for a current list of the Most Valuable Muppets collectibles found on hobbyDB.
Top-20 Muppets Collectibles found on hobbyDB
20. Superhero Kermit (Funko) ($70)
19. Animal (Flocked) (Funko) ($75 – $80)
18. Miss Piggy (Funko) ($90)
17. Mitsubishi H-J58 – Animal (Tomica) ($100)
16. Fozzie Bear (Funko) ($100)
15. Kermit (Funko) ($110)
14. Fozzie Bear Ornament (The Hamilton Collection) ($115)
13. Ford Model T Tourer – Fozzie Bear (Tomica) ($115)
12. Morgan Plus 8 – Miss Piggy (Tomica) ($125)
11. Gonzo (Funko) ($125)
10. Snowth (Funko) ($135)
9. Mahna Mahna (Funko) ($155)
8. Dr. Teeth (Funko) ($200)
7. The Swedish Chef (Funko) ($220)
6. Volkswagen 1303 Convertible – Kermit the Frog (Tomica) ($270)
5. Kermit (Metallic) (Funko) ($310)
4. Animal (Metallic) (Funko) ($330)
3. Missy Piggy (Metallic) (Funko) ($390)
2. Mahna Mahna & Snowths (Metallic) ($540)
1. Fozzie Bear Ornament (Tool Part) (The Hamilton Collection) ($850)
Do the Muppets make you want to break out into song? Bring that passion for all things Muppets, Jim Henson and beyond to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team helps to curate the guide, add items and prices and more. If interested, message us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Tomica missed a great opportunity by not putting Fozzie in a Studebaker!
How much is Gonzo funko pop # 3 worth
If it has an Estimated Valued you will find it on its page!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites. While we also accept consideration from Brands or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.