Most of us know someone in our lives that’s been affected by breast cancer.
Several collectibles companies dedicate items and donations to Breast Cancer Awareness, such as Funko, for example. Among the biggest supporters is the Hard Rock Café and its collectible pins. You’ll find more than 175 breast cancer related HRC pins on hobbyDB.
To honor Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day, we thought we’d take a look at the most-valuable Hard Rock Café Breast Cancer Awareness Pins.
Remember, estimated values will fluctuate, especially as our HRC Pin Masters add more pins and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Follow this link for a current list of the Most-Valuable Hard Rock Café Breast Cancer Awareness Pins on hobbyDB.
Top-10 Most-Valuable Hard Rock Café Breast Cancer Awareness Pins
10. Trade or Treat #1 – Elvira with Ribbon Guitar ($60)
9. Breast Cancer Awareness Guitar – Prototype #5 AP ($90)
8. Y-ME Pinfest 4th Annual Waitress in Blue Dress with Guitar – Prototype ($95)
7. Y-ME 4 Pin Prototype Set ($100)
6. Breast Cancer Butterfly Prototype ($105)
5. Pre-Production – Breast Cancer Awareness Guitar #4 ($110)
4. Breast Cancer Awareness Guitar ($175)
3. Y-ME Pinfest 2nd Annual – Blue Pin with Ribbon – Prototype “B” ($250)
2. Y-ME Pinfest White Les Paul with Pink Ribbon ($300)
1. Jeweled – Breast Cancer Awareness Guitar ($5,130)
Are you an avid Hard Rock Café collector? We’re always looking for passionate fans to help us maintain and grow our database. Our Squad of volunteers helps by adding things such as items, prices and UPC codes. They also curate subjects and lots more. In return, we award fancy badges to proudly display on your hobbyDB Showcase. If this sounds of interest to you, let us know by messaging us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, LEGO, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
We also occasionally accept consideration from Brands, Service Providers, or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.