We have Elvis Presley collectibles on our mind today and it has us all shook up.
There are more than 420 items found on hobbyDB that are dedicated to The King. But which among them are worth their weight in gold…or better? We decided to take a look.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and prices to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Follow this link for a current list of the most-valuable Elvis Presley collectibles found on hobbyDB.
Top-15 Most-Valuable Elvis Presley Collectibles
15. Staff – “Café of the Corner” Elvis Painting (Hard Rock Café Pin) ($44)
14. Elvis Series # 2 – Elvis Playing Guitar (Hard Rock Café Pin) ($47)
13. Elvis with Gold Suit (Hard Rock Café Pin) ($50)
12. Elvis Stitch (Funko) ($50)
11. Elvis Presley Barbie (Mattel) ($55)
10. Elvis 3 Pin Box Set (Hard Rock Café) ($55)
9. Elvis Birthday Box Set (Hard Rock Café) ($60)
8. Elvis Box Set (Hard Rock Café Pins) ($50 – $60)
7. Elvis 4 Pin Box Set (Hard Rock Café Pins) ($65)
6. Elvis (Complete Set of 5) (Hard Rock Café Pins) ($130)
5. Vegas Freddy (Funko) ($90 – $530)
4. 1970’s Elvis (Funko) ($530)
3. 1950’s Elvis (Funko) ($820)
2. 1970’s Elvis (Glow in the Dark) (Funko) ($2,070)
1. 1950’s Elvis (Metallic Gold) (Funko) ($2,730)
Does your fire for all things Elvis Presley smolder like a hunka hunka burning love? Bring that energy to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the site by adding items, prices and UPC codes, as well as curating their favorite subjects and lots more. In exchange, we dress up their hobbyDB Showcases with fancy badges. If interested, message us at email@example.com!
Join more than 1,100 fellow collectors in owning a part of hobbyDB via our latest round of Crowdfunding. Investing in hobbyDB is easy and can be done for as little as $100. Get full details here!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites. While we also accept consideration from Brands or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.