They’re loyal, energetic and there are lots and lots of them. We’re not just talking about Minions from the animated franchise “Despicable Me,” we’re talking about seemingly limitless number of collectibles dedicated to those yellow henchmen of the notorious villain Gru.
We thought we’d wade into the sea of Minion items to discover which among them were worth the most.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, particularly as our team adds more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. See below for more information on how you can help out. Follow this link for a current list of the most valuable Despicable Me Minions collectibles found on hobbyDB.
Top-10 Most Valuable Minions Collectibles
10. Purple Carl (SDCC ’14) (Funko) ($25 – $37)
9. Gone Batty Minion Carl (Mystery Minis) (Funko) ($41)
8. Purple Dave (SDCC ’14) (Funko) ($40 – $42)
7. Minion Pilot in Training (Lego) ($43)
6. Pet Rock Otto (Mystery Minis) (Funko) ($60)
5. Brick Built Minions and their Lair (Lego) ($70)
4. Dark Evil Minion, Carl and Dave (Glow in the Dark) (Funk0) ($110)
3. Carl (Glow in the Dark ) (Funko) ($125)
2. Dave (SDCC ’13) (Metallic) (Funko) ($165)
1. Evil Minion (Metallic) (Funko) ($180)
How big is your heart when it comes to Minions? Bring that energy to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the site by adding items, prices and UPC codes, in addition to curating their favorite subjects and lots more. In exchange, we spruce up their hobbyDB Showcases with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you set up.
Join more than 1,100 fellow collectors in owning a part of hobbyDB via our latest round of crowdfunding. Investing in hobbyDB is easy and can be done for as little as $100. The best part? Unlike a donation, investing in hobbyDB allows you to do well if we do well. Full details here!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 312 other subscribers