We’re delving deep into the Batcave for our latest Most-Valuable list with a look at some Dark Knight collectibles that would make even Bruce Wayne jealous.
From action figures, diecast and lunchboxes to trading cards, chess boards and salt & pepper shakers, there are no shortage of Batman-themed items on hobbyDB. Close to 600 to be exact.
But which are worth the most? We decided to take a look in honor of Robert Pattinson’s debut as Bruce Wayne’s alter ego.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more prices points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Click here for a current list of the Most Valuable Batman collectibles on hobbyDB.
Top-20 Most Valuable Batman Collectibles
20. The Bat (Deluxe Set) (Hot Toys) ($1,030)
19. Batman (Classic TV) (Funko Dorbz) ($1,140)
18. Freddy 18″ (Batman – Retro) (Funko) ($1,160)
17. Batman: Arkham Knight (NECA) ($1,200)
16. Freddy 18″ (Batman – Modern) (Funko) ($1,210)
15. Batman (Blue) (Funko) ($1,460)
14. Batman (Flashpoint) (Funko) ($1,470)
13. Batman Robot (Funko) ($1,500)
12. Batman and The Joker Set (Enterbay) ($1,600)
11. Freddy Funko (Gray Suit) ($1,690)
10. Batman (Blue) (Funko Force) ($1,700)
9. Batmobile (Hot Toys) ($1,860)
8. Batman (Silver) (Funko) ($2,610)
7. Freddy Funko (Blue Suit) (Funko) ($2,980)
6. Batman (Blue) (Metallic) (Funko) ($3,480)
5. Freddy (Holding Batman PEZ) (Funko Wacky Wobbler) ($4,000)
4. Batman (Blue) (Metallic) (Funko Force 2.0) ($4,850)
3. Batman (Hot Toys) ($7,500)
2. Armored Batman (Hot Toys0 ($8,000)
1. Freddy Funko (Black Suit) (Funko) ($12,390)
How big is your Bat fandom? Bring that passion to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, prices and UPC codes, in addition to curating subjects and lots more. In exchange, we dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you started.
Join more than 1,100 fellow collectors in owning a part of hobbyDB via our latest round of Crowdfunding. Investing in hobbyDB is easy and can be done for as little as $100. Full details here.
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, LEGO, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
We also occasionally accept consideration from Brands, Service Providers, or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.