When it comes to iconic logos in the world of motorsports and automobilia, few are as recognizable worldwide as Gulf Oil.
The same can be said for collectibles. But which ones are as good as striking oil? We take a look.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and prices to ensure the guide’s accuracy. See below for more information on how you can help. Follow this link for a current list of our Most Valuable Gulf Oil collectibles. Also keep in mind that this list contains items only found on hobbyDB.
Top-10 Most Valuable Gulf Collectibles
10. ’67 Camaro (Hot Wheels) ($150)
9. Lickety Six (Hot Wheels) (Flying Colors) ($185)
8. ’17 Ford Raptor (Hot Wheels) ($220)
7. Johnny Lightning Gulf (2-Pack) ($330)
6. Blue and Orange: The History of Gulf in Motorsport ($330)
5. 1973 Chevy Cheyenne (Auto World) ($500)
4. Porsche 917K (Hot Wheels) ($510)
3. Porsche 993 GT2 (Hot Wheels) ($550)
2. 2011 Corvette Z06 (Auto World) ($750)
1. Volkswagen Käfer Racer (Hot Wheels) ($2,550)
Do you collect Gulf items? Bring that passion to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the database by adding items, prices and UPC codes, as well as by curating subjects. In return, you’ll earn exclusive badges for your hobbyDB Showcase. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!
Happy to see 2 Porsches in the top 10!
One of those Porsche’s should be #1!!!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, LEGO, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
We also occasionally accept consideration from Brands, Service Providers, or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.