Whether you’re team Autobot or Decepticon, there’s no denying the impact that Transformers have had on the world of collectibles since its debut in 1984.
But which among them are worth more than the AllSpark? We decided to take a look.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Click here for a current list of the Most Valuable Transformers collectibles on hobbyDB. Also keep in mind that this list is solely comprised of items found on hobbyDB. Check out below to see how you can help us build our Transformers database.
10-Top Most Valuable Transformers Collectibles
10. Optimus Prime (Hasbro Mega Action Series) ($250)
9. Powermaster Optimus Prime with Apex Armor (Hasbro) ($260)
8. Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) (Hot Toys) ($290) (2 Variants)
7. Megatron (Takara) ($320)
6. Optimus Prime (Megatron Version) (Hot Toys) ($340)
5. Optimus Prime (Super7) ($380)
4. Freddy Funko as Bubble Bee (Funko Grail NFT) ($400)
3. Convoy (Takara) ($400)
2. Optimus Prime (Funko Grail NFT) ($500)
1. Transformers Optimus Prime Auto-Converting Robot ($930)
How big is your Transformer fandom? Bring that passion to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC Codes, in addition to curating subjects and lots more. In return, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive digital badges. If interested, message us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you started.
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 313 other subscribers