We’re calling upon the Marvel Comics Gods for our latest Top-20 list, a look at Thor, the self-proclaimed “strongest Avenger.”
Since Thor’s creation in 1962 by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, the God of Thunder has amassed a wealth of collectibles. But which among them are worth the most? We decided to take a look.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are items only found on hobbyDB. See below for more information on how you can help us build our Thor database. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Thor collectibles.
Top-20 Most Valuable Marvel Thor Collectibles
20. 1969 Dodge Charger R/T (Johnny Lightning) ($150)
19. Avengers Helicarrier (Lego) ($165)
18. Thor with Helmet (Funko) ($165)
17. Freddy as Thor (Funko) ($180)
16. Thor (Avengers) (Hot Toys) ($185)
15. Thor: Mjolnir: Electronic Hammer (Hasbro) ($200)
14. Thor & Loki (FiGPiN) ($200)
13. Thor (Thor Movie) (Hot Toys) ($210)
12. Thor (Infinity War) (Hot Toys) ($240)
11. Thor (Sideshow Collectibles) ($250)
10. Thor (The Dark World) (Hot Toys) ($260)
9. Thor (Light Asgardian Armor) (Hot Toys) ($270)
8. Thor (Gentle Giant) ($300)
7. Thor (Endgame) (Hot Toys) ($310)
6. Thor with Helmet (Funko) ($380)
5. Gladiator Thor (Hot Toys) ($410)
4. Thor (Age of Ultron) (Hot Toys) ($430)
3. Gladiator Thor (Deluxe Version) (Hot Toys) ($450)
2. Roadworn Thor (Hot Wheels) ($600)
1. The Uncanny X-Men (1963 First Series #009) ($800)
Are you a fan of the God of Thunder? Bring that passion to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the site by adding items, price points and UPC codes, in addition to curating subjects and lots more. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you started.
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites. While we also accept consideration from Brands or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.