We’re throwing open the garage doors for our latest Top 10 list, a look at the most valuable Fast & Furious collectibles!
But which from more than 450 items found on hobbyDB from brands such as Hot Wheels, GreenLight and Funko are worth the most?
We decided to take a look!
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are items solely found on hobbyDB. See below how you can help add items, price points and more. Follow this link for a current list of the M0st Valuable Fast & Furious Collectibles.
Top-10 Most Valuable Fast & Furious Collectibles
10. ’11 Dodge Charger R/T (Hot Wheels) ($19)
9. Fast & Furious Box Set (Hot Wheels) ($29)
8. Fast & Furious – The Racer’s Edge (Hot Wheels Premium) ($35)
7. Rio Police Dodge Charger (GreenLight Collectibles) ($36)
6. Custom Peterbilt (Jada Toys) ($42)
5. Dom Toretto (Funko) ($44)
4. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV (Tomica) ($80)
3. Brian O’Conner (Funko) ($85)
2. Dom’s Dodge Charger (Lego) ($100)
1. 1970 Charger with Dom Toretto (Funko, Pop! Rides) ($115)
Does the Fast & Furious make your heart race? Bring that passion to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the site by adding items, prices and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects and lots more. In exchange, we’ll award you exclusive badges for your hobbyDB Showcase. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you started.
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, LEGO, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
We also occasionally accept consideration from Brands, Service Providers, or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.