We’re opening up the hobbyDB stables for our latest Top-10 list, with a look into the posh life of Breyer Horses.
That includes the recent eye-popping sale of the Glossy Silver Dun Pegasus, which auctioned for $65,000 at this year’s BreyerFest!
You’ll find more than 1,600 Breyer Horses on hobbyDB, with more arriving every day (a very, very big thanks for our amazing member Catxx for adding the vast majority of these!). Which among them are worth the most? We decided to take a look.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. See below for info on how you can help. Click here for a current list of the Most Valuable Breyer Horses found on hobbyDB.
Top-10 Most Valuable Breyer Horses
10. Ukraine Benefit Model ($11,400)
9. German Appalossa ($12,000)
8. Few Spot Leopard Appaloosa with War Paint ($13,000)
7. Shaded Dapple Dark Chestnut Pinto ($13,000)
6. Alborozo Smutty Palomino ($13,000)
5. Glossy Fanciful Bay Brindle Reverse Overo ($17,000)
4. Glossy Dappled Racking American Saddlebred ($17,000)
3. Alborozo Buckskin Pinto ($22,000)
2. In-Between Mare & Proud Arabian Foal ($23,000)
1. Glossy Silver Dun Pegasus ($65,000)
Are you an avid Breyer fan? Bring that passion to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, prices and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects and lots more. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you started.
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites. While we also accept consideration from Brands or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.