America’s favorite music critics are back and dumber than ever with a new series on Paramount Plus entitled “Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe.”
Since their inception from the mind of Mike Judge in 1993, Beavis and Butt-Head have build a cult-like following, which has inspired plenty of laughs, stupidity and, of course, collectibles. We decided to take a look at some of the more valuable among them on hobbyDB.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are items found only on hobbyDB. See below how you can help add items and prices! Follow this link for a current list of the Most-Valuable Beavis and Butt-Head collectibles found on hobbyDB.
Top-15 Most-Valuable Beavis and Butt-Head Collectibles
15. Butt-Head (FiGPiN) ($12)
14. Beavis (FiGPiN) ($12)
13. Beavis (Funko Plush) ($14)
12. Beavis (Funko Vinyl Figure) ($21)
11. Cornholio (FiGPiN) ($25)
10. Cornholio Box Set with TP (Super7) ($30)
9. Butt-Head (Funko Vinyl Figure) ($34)
8. Beavis (Funko) (Wacky Wobbler) ($38)
7. Butt-Head (Funko Wacky Wobbler) ($40)
6. Butt-Head (Comic-Con Suck) (Funko Wacky Wobbler) ($43)
5. Cornholio (Funko Wacky Wobbler) ($49)
4. Daria (Funko SDCC ’19) ($75)
3. Beavis (Comic-Con Sucks) (Funko Wacky Wobbler) ($75)
2. Butt-Head (Funko) ($280)
1. Beavis (Funko) ($320)
Are you an avid Beavis and Butthead fan? Get off the couch and join the hobbyDB Squad! Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as Beavis and Butthead. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 314 other subscribers