Spider-Man is not only a keystone Marvel character, he’s also among the most-collected comic book heroes of all time.
Since his inception on the pages of Marvel Comics in the summer of 1962, Peter Parker and his alter-ego have amassed a wealth of collectibles. You’ll find more than 2,700 Spider-Man items on hobbyDB, with more arriving all the time.
We decided to take a look at some that we’d love to ensnare in our webs.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are the values for items found solely on hobbyDB. Scroll below for more information on how you can help us build our Spider-Man database. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Spider-Man collectibles on hobbyDB.
Top-10 Most Valuable Spider-Man Collectibles
10. Freddy Parker (Funko Wacky Wobbler) ($580)
9. PS4 Spider-Man (Lego Super Heroes) ($700)
8. Ultimate Fallout #4 (Marvel) ($960)
7. The Amazing Spider-Man #121 (Marvel) ($1,100)
6. Spider-Man (Metallic) (Funko SDCC ’11) ($1,400)
5. Spider-Man (Metallic) (Blu-Ray) (Funko) ($1,490)
4. Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man) (Glow in the Dark) (Funko) ($1,370 – $1,590)
3. Spider-Man (Metallic) (Japan Premier) (Funko) ($1,900)
2. Spider-Man (Metallic) (Funko) ($3,650)
1. Spider-Man (Lego Super Heroes) ($7,100)
Have you been bit by the Spider-Man bug? Bring that fandom to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as Spider-Man and Marvel. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites. While we also accept consideration from Brands or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.