We’re going on a quest, not for the ring, but for the most valuable Lord of the Rings collectibles found on hobbyDB.
Which among items from Funko, Weta Workshop and beyond is worth more than Smaug’s gold? We take a look.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are the values for items found solely on hobbyDB. Scroll below for more information on how you can help us build our Lord of the Rings database. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Lord of the Rings collectibles on hobbyDB.
Top-20 Most Valuable Lord of the Rings
20. Lothlorian Candle Holder (The Noble Collection) ($65)
19. Sauron (Patina) (Funko Wacky Wobblers) ($75)
18. Gollum (Funko) ($75)
17. Ringwraith on Horse (Gentle Giant) ($80)
16. Smaug (Gold Metallic) ($80)
15. Treebeard (Funk0) ($95)
14. Balrog – The Flame of Udun (Weta Workshop) ($100)
13. Gandalf (Funko) ($75 – $125)
12. Bilbo (Weta Workshop) ($140)
11. Smaug (Yellow Eyes) (Funko) ($145)
10. Witch King of Angmar (Funko Mystery Minis) ($150)
9. Gandalf the Grey (Weta Workshop) ($175)
8. Balrog (Funko) ($155 – $185)
7. Thorin Oakenshield (Funko) ($185)
6. Lurtz (Funko Mystery Minis) ($260)
5. Aragorn & Arwen (Funko) ($280)
4. Eowyn (Funko Mystery Minis) ($410)
3. Legolas Greenleaf (Blue Eyes) (Funko) ($490)
2. Bilbo Baggins (Funko) ($115 – $670)
1. Gandalf the Grey (Ultimate Edition) (Infinity Studios X Penguin Toys) ($2,900)
Would you go on a journey for the ring? Bring that fandom to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as The Lord of the Rings. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.