Hasbro means something different to every fan, collector and those who simply enjoy playing with toys.
From G.I. Joe, Transformers and My Little Pony to Star Wars Black Series, Marvel Legends and some much more, Hasbro has left an indelible mark on the collectibles industry. But which among them are worth most? We take a look.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are the values for items found solely on hobbyDB. We’re just getting started when it comes to adding Hasbro to the database. See below how you can help. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Hasbro collectibles on hobbyDB.
Top-10 Most Valuable Hasbro Collectibles on hobbyDB
10. Mail Away Set – Air Raiders ($340)
9. Sentinel – Haslab Marvel Legends ($350)
8. Boba Fett & Han Solo in Carbonite – Black Series ($350)
7. Devastator (Revenge of the Fallen) – Generations ($390)
6. Galactus – Haslab Marvel Legends ($400)
5. Clone Troopers of Order 66 – The Black Series ($420)
4. Shae Vizla – Vintage Collection ($440)
3. Millennium Falcon – Legacy Collection ($730)
2. Optimus Prime Auto-Converting Robot – with Robosen Robotics ($930)
1. The Razor Crest – The Vintage Collection ($1,230)
How big is your passion for Hasbro? Bring that fandom to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as Hasbro. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you started!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites. While we also accept consideration from Brands or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.