Our latest top-10 list boldly takes us to a place no top-1o list has gone before with a look at the most valuable Star Trek collectibles.
We scoured the galaxy (aka the hobbyDB database) to find the most valuable among them. Take a look below.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are the values for items found solely on hobbyDB. Scroll below for more information on how you can help us build our Star Trek database. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Star Trek collectibles on hobbyDB.
Top-10 Most Valuable Star Trek Collectibles
10. Leonard McCoy (Quantum Mechanix) ($300)
9. Khan (Quantum Mechanix) ($330)
8. Spock (Blacklight) (Funko Pop! Digital) ($350)
7. Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Quantum Mechanix) ($350)
6. Hikaru Sulu (Quantum Mechanix) ($380)
5. Captain James T. Kirk (Quantum Mechanix)( $390 – $410)
4. Yorktown Class (Mixed Dimensions) ($500)
3. Montgomery Scott (Quantum Mechanix) ($730)
2. Gowron (Tool Part) (The Hamilton Collection) ($980)
1. Gorn (Tool Part) (The Hamilton Collection) ($980)
INTRO LINE. Bring that fandom to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as Star Trek. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!
How about the micro sets Unopened set of 3?
Got some photos?
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, LEGO, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
We also occasionally accept consideration from Brands, Service Providers, or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.