Coke is it! Not only has Coca-Cola been quenching people’s thirsts since its inception in 1892, but it’s iconic red logo is recognizable world wide.
And in turn, has led to countless collectibles. Which we’re attempting to document on hobbyDB. So we thought we’d take a look at some of the most valuable among them.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are the values for items found solely on hobbyDB. Scroll below for more information on how you can help us build our model car or Coca-Cola database. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Coca-Cola collectibles on hobbyDB.
Top-10 Coca-Cola Collectibles on hobbyDB
10. Bling Dairy Deliver Power Cola (danielmodelmeister) (Custom) ($40)
9. Karrier Bantam 2 Ton Coca-Cola Truck (Matchbox I-75 Series) ($46)
8. 1960 VW Delivery Van (M2 Machines) ($60)
7. Karrier Bantam 2 Ton Coca-Cola Truck (Matchbox I-75 Series) ($90)
6. 1935 Dodge Van Drink Coca-Cola in Bottles (Brooklin Models) ($95)
5. Tractor-Trailer Coca-Cola (ERTL Collectibles) ($100)
4. Nissan Skyline Turbo C (Tomica) ($105)
3. Citroen H Van (Tomica) ($120)
2. Chevy Van (Tomica) ($170)
1. Chevy Van (Tomy) ($270)
Bring your model car fandom to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as Coca-Cola. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!
Wow, Tomy/Tomica prices are goin’ crazy!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites. While we also accept consideration from Brands or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.