Warning! If the sight of blood makes you squeamish, then you might want to avoid our latest Top-20 list!
We’re getting in the Halloween mood with a peek at Funko’s most-valuable Pop! figures that are…bloody!
< lightning crackles >
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are the values for items found solely on hobbyDB. Scroll below for more information on how you can help us build our horror database. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable “Bloody” Pop!s on hobbyDB.
Top-20 “Bloody” Pop!s
20. Great White Shark & Quint ($240)
19. Glenn ($230)
18. Hannibal Lecter ($260)
17. The Grady Twins ($290)
16. Jules ($290)
15. Vincent Vega ($380)
14. Daryl Dixon (Gemini) ($360 – $390)
13. White Lady (Glow in the Dark) ($600)
12. Predator ($600)
11. Freddy Funko as Daryl Dixon ($640)
10. Alien ($650)
9. Sam, Dean & Crowley ($710)
8. Freddy Funko as Twisted Freddy ($750)
7. Rorschach ($830)
6. Billy (Glow in the Dark) ($950)
5. Freddy Funko as RV Walker ($1,020)
4. Sam, Dean & Crowley (Metallic) ($1,450)
3. Freddy Funko as Daryl Dixon ($2,130)
2. Freddy Funko as Leatherface ($2,700)
1. Freddy Funko as Jaime Lannister ($19,330)
Does collecting Funko Pop!s make you want to unleash a blood curdling scream? Bring that fandom to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, LEGO, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
We also occasionally accept consideration from Brands, Service Providers, or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.