October was a spooky month around these parts with plenty of Halloween-themed items among the most scanned Funko Pop! figures by users of the hobbyDB App.
The most Pop!ular item of October, however? That left us with a feeling of what’s arriving in the coming months. Think Christmas Town…
What did you add to your collection in October? Tell us below!
Don’t forget to download the hobbyDB App for its barcode scanning technology, so you can easily add items and manage your collection, perform quick, in-store research and lots more. Android and iOS versions available here!
Most-Scanned Funko Pop!s in October
18. Masked Sam with Sack
17. Obi-Wan Kenobi / Darth Vader / Kawlan Rowken / Tala Durith / Reva (Third Sister)
16. Goku (Ultra Instinct Sign)
15. Frankenstein (Blacklight)
14. Cassian Andor
13. Shuri (Blacklight)
12. Battle Levi
11. Valkyrie’s Flight (Blacklight)
10. E.T. in Disguise / E.T. in Robe / E.T. with Flowers
9. E.T. (Pop! & Tee)
8. Gamora & Nebula
7. Goku (Ultra Instinct with Kamehameha)
6. Freddy Mercury / Brian May / Roger Taylor / John Deacon
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi & Darth Vader
3. Fully-Hollowfied Ichigo
2. Toy Soldier
1. Jack Skellington / Mayor / Oogie Boogie / Sally / Zero (Blacklight)
Want to help us build the hobbyDB App by adding UPC codes? Our hobbyDB Squad of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!
Surprise Luffy with the going merry is not on this list
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, LEGO, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
We also occasionally accept consideration from Brands, Service Providers, or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.