We’re on an adventure in the search of lost treasure…aka…Indiana Jones collectibles.
hobbyDB is home to more than 340 items dedicated to the Indiana Jones franchise, ranging from video games to vinyl art figures and lots more.
So we decided to take a look at the most valuable among them. The ones worth risking getting run over by a giant boulder just to add to your collection.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are the values for items found solely on hobbyDB. Scroll below for more information on how you can help us build our Indiana Jones database. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Indiana Jones collectibles on hobbyDB.
Top-10 Most Valuable Indiana Jones Collectibles
10. Indiana Jones – Funko Jumbo ($100)
9. Temple of the Golden Idol – Lego Indiana Jones ($155)
8. Race for the Stolen Treasure – Lego Indiana Jones ($170)
7. Indy’s Ride – Funko Pop! Rides ($230)
6. Indiana Jones Battled Damaged – Funko ($230)
5. Indiana Jones The Complete Adventures – Paramount / Lucas Films ($250)
4. Mickey Mouse Indiana Jones Big Fig – Disney Parks ($290)
3. Indiana Jones Holding Idol – Funko ($420)
2. Indiana Jones – Sideshow Collectibles Sixth Scale Figure ($230 – $500)
1. Indiana Jones – Hot Toys DX Series ($530)
How adventurous is your Indiana Jones collection? Bring that passion to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as Indiana Jones. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges, give you the inside scoop on new features and allow you access to our private communities. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, LEGO, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
We also occasionally accept consideration from Brands, Service Providers, or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.