We love a good shared exclusive! And so, too, do the users of the hobbyDB App.
Shared and retail exclusives were quite Pop!ular in May by collectors using the App’s barcode scanning technology to add items to their collections, perform quick, in-store research and lots more.
What was the No. 1 most-scanned item last month? We take a look!
What did you scan in May? Tell us below!
Have you downloaded the hobbyDB App? Android and iOS versions available! Click the logo to download!
15. Hercules with Action Figure (WonderCon)
13. Bam Bam Bigelow (Glow in the Dark) (Walmart)
12. I Care Bear (Walmart)
11. Miles Morales (Target)
10. Rocket Raccoon (Blacklight)
9. Fully-Hollowified Ichigo (Entertainment Earth)
8. Holographic Luke Skywalker (Entertainment Earth)
7. R2-D2 & R5-D4 (Galactic Convention)
6. KanoaTsuyuri (Barnes & Noble)
5. Eustass Kidd (WonderCon)
3. Muichiro Tokito (Funkon ’22)
2. Red Hawk Luffy (AAA Anime)
1. Ariel (Diamond Collection)
Your kidding right?
Did you scan others?
Kidding about what?
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, LEGO, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
We also occasionally accept consideration from Brands, Service Providers, or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.