When it comes to Star Wars collectibles, there are very few characters that are stronger with the Force than Ahsoka Tano.
You’ll find Ahsoka Tano collectibles from the likes of Funko, Hasbro and Lego, to Hot Toys, FiGPiN and lots more. So we decided to see which among them are worth the most in Republic Credits.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are the values for items found solely on hobbyDB. Scroll below for more information on how you can help us build our Star Wars database. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Ahsoka Tano collectibles on hobbyDB.
Top-10 Ahsoka Tano Collectibles
10. Ahsoka Tano (White & Gold) (FiGPiN) – $95
9. Ahsoka vs. Darth Maul (Acme Archives) – $150
8. Ahsoka Tano (Gentle Giant: Star Wars Animated Maquettes) – $150
7. Ahsoka Tano (Hasbro Forces of Destiny) – $190
6. Ahsoka Tano (Hot Toys Television Masterpiece Series) – $260
5. Ahsoka (Lego Star Wars) – $280
4. Ahsoka Tano (Hot Toys DX Series) – $430
3. Ahsoka Tano (Sideshow Collectibles) – $570
2. Ahsoka Tank Lightsaber Hilt Set (Disney Parks) – $640
1. Ahsoka (Hall H Exclusive) (Funko) – $3,920
How strong is the Force when it comes to your Ahsoka Tano fandom? Bring that passion to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as Star Wars. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you started!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, LEGO, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
We also occasionally accept consideration from Brands, Service Providers, or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.