The NFL and NCAA have kicked off their 2023-24 football seasons!
hobbyDB is home to hundreds of signed NFL and NCAA football helmets, as well as autographed lids for baseball, hockey and NASCAR, plus lots more. Who are some of our favorite players and teams, the ones with the most valuable football helmets on hobbyDB? We decided to take a look.
Remember, estimated values tend to fluctuate, especially as we add more and more items and price points to ensure the guide’s accuracy. Also keep in mind that these are the values for items found solely on hobbyDB, many of their values of derived from Pristine Auction sales. Scroll below for more information on how you can help us build our sports memorabilia database. Follow this link for a current list of the Most Valuable Football Helmets on hobbyDB.
10. Josh Allen Signed Wyoming – $540
9. Troy Aikman, Emmett Smith & Michael Irvin Signed Dallas Cowboys – $610
8. Mac Jones Signed New England Patriots – $700
7. Brett Favre Signed Packers – $720
6. Bo Jackson, Marcus Allen & Marshawn Lynch Signed Raiders – $760
5. Rob Gronkowski Signed Tampa Bay Bucanneers – $800
4. Joe Burrow Signed Cincinnati Bengals – $850
3. Josh Allen & Stefon Diggs Signed Buffalo Bills – $910
2. Baker Mayfield, Billy Simms, Kyler Murray Signed Oklahoma Sooners – $990
1. Barry Sanders Sign Detroit Lions – $1,050
Does autographed memorabilia make you want to celebrate with a touchdown dance? Bring that passion to the hobbyDB Squad. Our team of volunteers helps to build and maintain the guide by adding items, price points and UPC codes, as well as curating subjects such as sports helmets. In exchange, we’ll dress up your hobbyDB Showcase with exclusive badges. Message us at email@example.com and we’ll get you started!
Enter your email address if you like to receive notifications of new posts by email.
hobbyDB is a participant in Amazon, eBay, Entertainment Earth, LEGO, and other affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to other websites.
We also occasionally accept consideration from Brands, Service Providers, or Retailers (which is then clearly marked as Sponsored Content) all editorial opinions are our own.